Key Person /Early Years Educator Vacancy
To work alongside the Room Leader and 3 other members of the team
Hours: 8.30am – 6.00pm Monday – Friday (all year round)
We are a family run business (we are not part of the Busy Bees Chain). We have wonderful facilities for the children, some of which include:-
- An indoor heated swimming pool
- 2 Forest School areas
- Mini farm
- 5 Classrooms
- An out of school club for Primary School aged children
We are looking for a highly motivated person to join our friendly, professional and busy team
You will receive
- 28 days annual leave + extra days for time of service an incentive days
- Free uniform
- 50% reduction on nursery fees for children attending Busy Bees
- Paid lunch break
- Must have a relevant level 3 or above specific CHILDCARE (early years) qualification and experience of working in a childcare setting
- Must have a good knowledge of the EYFS and OFSTED requirements
- Must be IT literate
- Must work well as part of a team
- Must be fully committed to working with children and how they learn and develop
- Must have bundles of enthusiasm and a good sense of fun!
- Must have a love of the great outdoors
- To be responsible for a key group of children, ensuring their individual needs are met, and to update the children’s learning journals via Tapestry
- To be supportive of the Room Leader and the other staff within the room, and to put forward suggestions and ideas within the classroom/setting
- To contribute to providing a safe and secure environment
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, applicants must be prepared to disclose any convictions they have and any orders made against them.
The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS check, and a face to face interview.
This post is subject to satisfactory references and a clear DBS check.