We are the longest established nursery in the area enjoying the finest reputation. Founded in 1982. We start taking children at Busy Bees from the age of 2 years until they start primary school. Children then may use the Kids Club, where we take children up to 11 years of age. We are here to guide and direct your child in activities aimed at :-
- 1. Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Focuses on children learning and how to work, play and co-operate with the others and mix in a group other than their family.
- 3. Communication and Language
- Focuses on the development of language skills which include listening and speaking in a wide range of different situations.
- 4. Literacy
- Focuses on developing an understanding of phonics to support knowledge of early reading and writing.
- 5. Mathematics
- Covers understanding in mathematics and provides the basics in using numbers.
- 6. Understanding the World
- Focuses on children developing an understanding of their environment, other people and features of the world
- 7. Expressive Arts and Design
- Focuses on how children’s imagination develops and their ability to communicate and to express their ideas and feelings in creative ways
At Busy Bees we follow a structure of learning development and care for children from birth to five years old. This is called The Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) regulated by OFSTED. For more information on the EYFS, please visit their website by clicking here
At Busy Bees your child’s happiness is of paramount importance whilst preparing him or her for primary school.
To download our most recent newsletter, you can click here: Spring and Summer Newsletter 2019