Opening hours 6.45am – 6.00pm
From 16th April 2018
School fees are as follow:-
Full time £195.00 per week (covers all sessions for 1 week
Day £39.00 (covers all sessions for 1 day)
AM/PM Session £19.50 (covers only covers AM/PM session)
Lunch session: £6.25 (only covers lunchtime session)
- Registration Fee: £40.00 No charge for grant only children who only access the grant hours – whatever hours they claim
– Hourly Care Extras: £5.00 per hour = additional top up fee for going over booked session times and is the hourly rate for the Kid’s Club during term time.
-Bus children: Bus drop off/pick up fee at £15.00 per week per child when primary schools are open for our Beehive club children + before and after care at £5.00 per hour
These fees are calculated and based on the session times confirmed by the parent/carer to the start of each school term plus any additional extra care given over the confirmed session times which will be charged at the Hourly Care rate.
Some 2 year olds may be eligible to use the grant. Please speak to Miss Lorna or Miss Sarah in the office for more information. For the remainder of the 2 year old children, the Little Chicks classroom runs all year round and does not operate on a termly basis. However, for every four months your child has attended Busy Bees you are eligible to receive a week’s holiday. If you wish to book holiday please ask your child’s teacher for a ‘holiday request form’ which must be handed in to your child’s teacher no later than 2 weeks prior to your holiday. Alternatively you may email your holiday request to Sarah on:
When the grant finishes for a particular term, you are in a full pay situation until the next term begins.
During the non-grant time, a good number of parents choose to keep to their regular schedule, as school activities remain in place throughout the whole year – with the exception of Christmas when the school is closed.
For 3 and 4 year old children only using the grant, you will receive a letter prior to a non grant period asking whether or not your child will be attending during the non grant period.
– If your child only attends using grant and does not attend any additional sessions, you may book your child out of school for the non grant periods at no cost to yourselves – you are not required to book holiday for the duration of the non grant periods, we will just ask you to confirm whether or not your child will be attending and if so, which sessions you would like them to attend. Regular fees will apply during the non grant period.
- If your child attends using the grant and attends additional sessions. Regular fees will be charged during the non grant periods. If you do not wish for your child to attend during the non grant period you must book this as holiday – if you have used your holiday entitlement for the year you will be charged for the sessions your child would usually attend, however we will deduct the grant from the amount payable for the non grant period. (Please refer to the information mentioned previously regarding holiday entitlement and the procedure for booking holiday).
Your child will be eligible to receive grant the term after their third birthday. Cut off dates always remain the same: 31st December for the Spring term, 31st March for the Summer term and 31st August for the Autumn /Fall term.
Session times are as follows:
Mornings 7:00am – 12:00pm Afternoons 12.15pm – 5:15pm
Or you can attend 2 full days from 8:30am – 4:00pm
When using the grant, you are eligible to receive 15 hours per week.
Examples of how you can use your grant are:
– 5 hours on 3 mornings a week
– 5 hours on 3 afternoons a week
– 7 ½ hours 2 days week
Unless your child is attending for the 7 ½ hours over 2 days a week or the 5 hour sessions, you are unable to use the grant over the lunchtime period. Also you are unable to use your grant by cutting into sessions, for example:
– 9.00am – 2.00pm
– 10.30am – 3.30pm
You are entitled to claim up to 15 hours per week using the grant. However if you use more than the hours you have claimed each day, you will be charged a top up fee of £5.00 per hour. Once you have registered your child you will be set up on our parent portal system, where invoices will be sent out regularly via email, please ensure you check these to ensure payments are kept up to date. If you have any queries relating to your child’s fees/account please contact Sarah Goffinet in the office between the hours of 9:30am – 12:30pm each day. Alternatively you can email Sarah on: Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org
When you wish to de-register your child, please ask your child’s key person for a ‘leaving notification letter’ which must be handed in no later than two weeks before your child leaves. Attached to the letter is a ‘parental exit questionnaire’. It would be greatly appreciated if you could take a few minutes to fill the form in and either hand it back to your child’s key person, or place it in the suggestion box outside the main office.